Which of the Following Statements Describes Your Current Situation?
- My pet is terrified of the veterinary clinic and I hate to put her through the stress.
- My dog is getting older and it is physically difficult to get him into and out of the car.
- It may be time to put my pet to sleep, and I would rather her have a peaceful passing at home.
- It is nearly impossible to get my cat into a carrier.
- I have multiple pets and it is very difficult to get them all to the vet at the same time.
If you can relate to any of these statements, Zutilla Veterinary Housecalls is perfect for you!
- You would just value a more personalized approach to your pet’s health instead of feeling like you and your pet are just one of many going through a turnstyle.
- You never liked the idea of your pet going to “the back” and not being able to observe what is happening.
- You are tired of cleaning up vomit and hair from your car after appointments with the veterinarian.
Zutilla Veterinary Housecalls will travel to your Gwinnett county or Dekalb county home and take care of your dog or cat’s basic veterinary needs. See the full list of services here. Obtaining great care from a compassionate veterinarian does not have to be difficult. Just stay home, the doctor is on the way!